- Ph.D. (Applied Bioscience) Hiroshima Prefectural University, Japan (2005)
- M.Sc. (Postharvest Technonogy) King Mongkut`s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand (1999)
- B.Sc. (Food Technology) Ramkhamhaeng University, Thailand (1995)
- Role of plant growth regulator on extends storage life and reduces chilling injury in pineapple
- Postharvest Physiology of Fruit
- Application of plant growth regulator on maintain fruit quality and storage life
- Bioactive compound in tropical fruit
- A. Kongsuwan, Suthiluk P., Theppakorn T., Srilaong V. and Setha S. Bioactive compounds and antioxidant capacities of Phulae and Nanglae pineapple. J. Food Ag-Ind. 2009, Special Issue, S44-S50
- S. Setha and S. Kondo. Abscisic acid levels and anti-oxidant activity are affected by an inhibitor of cytochrome P450 in apple seedlings. J. Hort. Sci. Biotech. Vol. 84 (3). 340-344. 2009.
- S. Kondo, H. Yamada and S. Setha. Effect of jasmonates differed at fruit ripening stages on 1-aminocyclopropane-1-carboxylate (ACC) synthase and ACC oxidase gene expression in pears. J. Amer. Soc. Hort. Sci. 132:120-125. 2007.
- S. Setha, Kondo S, Hirai N, Ohigashi H. Quantification of xanthoxin, ABA and ABA metabolite in sweet cherries using deuterium-labeled for internal standard. J. Plant Growth Regul. 45 (3), 183-188. 2005.
- Kondo, S., Setha S., Rudell, D.R., Buchanan, D.A. and Mattheis, J.P. Aroma volatile biosynthesis in apples affected by 1-MCP and methyl jasmonate. Postharvest Biology and Technology. 36, 61-68. 2005.
Tel: +66 5391 6754