- B.S. (Food Science and Technology), Chiangmai University (1999)
- Ph.D (Biotechnology), Prince of Songkla University (2004)
- Lipid modification and application
- Enzyme application
- Coffee and tea extraction
- Ismail, A.H., Wongsakul, S., Ismail-Fitry, M.R., Rozzamri, A., Mat Yusoff, M. 2020. Physical properties and sensory acceptance of red palm olein-based low-fat ice cream added with guar gum and xanthan gum as stabilizers. Food Research; 4(6):2073-2081.
- Thakaeng, P., Wongsakul, S. and Mat Yusoff, M. 2020. Development of value-added butter through the addition of green tea (Camellia sinensis L.) extract. International Food Research Journal; 27(3):465-474.
- Ketwal S., Chueamchaitrakun P., Theppakorn T, Wongsakul S. 2014. Contents of Total Polyphenol, Microorganisms and Antioxidant Capacities of Picked Tea (Miang) Commercially Available in Chiang Rai, Thailand. The proceeding of Food Innovation Asia Conference 2014, June 12-13 2014 BITEC, BANGKOK, THAILAND.
- Kittigowittana, K., Wongsakul, S., Krisdaphong, P., Jimtaisong, A. and Saewan, N. 2013. Fatty acid composition and biological activities of seed oil from rubber (Hevea brasiliensis) cultivar RRIM 600. International Journal of Applied Research in Natural Products; 6(2):1-7.
- Theppakorn, T. and Wongsakul, S. 2012. Optimization and Validation of the HPLC-Based Method for the Analysis of Gallic acid, Caffeine and 5 Catechins in Green Tea. Naresuan University Journal; 20(2):1-11.
- Thanita Ngamlamai, Witchapun Soi-in and Sirirung Wongsakul. Extraction and Characterization of Oil from Raw Perilla (Perilla frutescens) Seed. International Conference on Food and Applied Bioscience. February 6-7, 2012. Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
- Daechacupt, N., Saharat, K., Guising, A., Wongsakul, S. Waratrujiwong, T. Bioactive sericin production and its biological activities. Bioactive Okayama 2010. International Conference on Biologically Active Substances & the 6th Symposium on Food and Nutrition Research in East Asia and the Surrounds. August 11-12, 2010. Okayama Prefectural University, Okayama, Japan.
- Wongsakul, S., Bornscheuer, U.T. and H-Kittikun, A. 2004. Lipase-catalyzed acidolysis and phospholipase D-catalyzed transphosphatidylation of phosphocholine. Eur. J. Lipid Sci. Technol. 106:665-670.
- Wongsakul, S., H-Kittikun, A. and Bornscheuer, U.T. 2003. New Method for Enzymatic Synthesis of Structured Triglycerides. J. Am. Oil Chem. Soc. 81:151-155.
Tel: +66 5391 6749