- Ph.D. (Food Technology), Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand. (2009)
- M.Sc. (Postharvest Technology), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand. (1998)
- B.Sc. (Food Technology), University of the Thai Chamber of Commerce, Thailand. (1994)
- Postharvest storage system (controlled atmosphere), ethylene flow-through treatment
- Temperature conditioning and Intermittent warming treatment
- Pre- and postharvest factors influencing fresh produce quality
- Postharvest physiology and technology of tropical or subtropical fruit
- Fumigation – Methyl bromide, Phosphine, EDN
- Hall, M.K.D., Pal, P., Pranamornkith, T., Adlam, A., Najar-Rodriguez, A.J., Hall, A.L. and Brash, D.W. 2018. Quantifying phosphine penetration through the bark of pine (Pinus radiata D.Don) logs, Journal of Stored Products Research, 78: pp. 83-88.
- Buathet, N. and Pranamornkith, T. 2018. Effects of hot water treatment on storage quality of fresh kitchen mint (Metha cordifolia Opiz.) packed in low density polyethylene bag during low temperature storage. Agricultural Sci. J. 49(2)(Suppl.): 261-264. (in Thai with English abstract).
- Li, M., Pullanagari, R.R., Pranamornkith, T., Yule, I.J. and East, A.R. 2017. Applying visible-near infrared (Vis-NIR) spectroscopy to classify ‘Hayward’ kiwifruit firmness after storage, Acta Hortic, 1154, 1-8.
- Li, M., Pullanagari, R.R., Pranamornkith, T., Yule, I.J. and East, A.R. 2017. Quantitative prediction of post storage ‘Hayward’ kiwifruit attributes using at harvest Vis-NIR spectroscopy, Journal of Food Engineering, 202, 46-55.
- East, A., Samarakoon, H.C., Pranamornkith, T., Bronlund, J.E. 2015. A review of ethylene permeability of films. Packaging Technology and Science 28(8): 732-740.
- Hall, M.K.D., Najar-Rodriguez, A.J., Pranamornkith, T., Adlam, A.R., Hall, A.J. and Brash, D.W. 2015. Influence of dose, bark cover and end-grain sealing on ethanedinitrile (C2N2) sorption by pine (Pinus radiata D. Don) logs. New Zealand Plant Protection 68: 13-18.
- Pranamornkith, T., Hall, M.K.D., Adlam, A.R., Somerfield, K.G., Page, B.B.C., Hall A.J., Brash, D.W. 2014. Effect of fumigant dose, timber moisture content, end-grain sealing, and chamber load factor on sorption by sawn timber fumigated with ethanedinitrile. New Zealand Plant Protection 67: 66-74.
- Pranamornkith, T., Hall, M.K.D., Najar-Rodriguez, A., Adlam, A.R., Somerfield, K.G., Page, B.B.C., Hedderley, D.I., Brash, D.W. 2014. Ethanedinitrile: potential methyl bromide alternative to control Arhopalus ferus (Mulsant) in New Zealand sawn timber exports. New Zealand Plant Protection 67: 75-79.
- Pranamornkith, T., Hall, M.K.D., Adlam, A.R., Page, B.B.C., Connolly, P.G., Somerfield, K.G., Brash, D.W. 2014. Relative methyl bromide tolerances of Arhopalus ferus (Mulsant), Hylurgus ligniperda (F.) and Hylastes ater (Paykull) adults. New Zealand Plant Protection 67: 80-85.
- Cantre, D., East, A., Verboven, P., Trejo Araya, X.I.; Herremans, E., Nicolaï, B.M., Pranamornkith, T., Loh, M., Mowat, A., Heyes, J.A. 2014. Microstructural characterisation of commercial kiwifruit cultivars using X-ray micro computed tomography. Postharvest Biology and Technology 92(0): 79-86.
- Pranamornkith, T., East, A., Heyes, J.A., 2012. Influence of exogenous ethylene during refrigerated storage on storability and quality of Actinidia chinensis (cv. Hort16A). Postharvest Biology and Technology 64: 1-8.
- Pranamornkith, T., Mawson, A.J., Heyes, J.A., 2010. Effects of CA and alternative postharvest treatments on quality of lime (Citrus latifolia Tanaka) fruit. Acta Horticulturae 857: 305-312.
- Heyes, J.A., Pinkney, T.T., Pranamornkith, T. and Mawson, A.J., 2007. Post-harvest changes in fruit and vegetable flavonoid profiles (Abstract). New Zealand Journal of Crop and Horticultural Science 35 (2): 280.
- Pranamornkith, T., Mawson, A. J. and Heyes J.A., 2006. Characterising the degreening kinetics of lime (Citrus latifolia Tanaka) fruit using a grading chart (Abstract). 27th International Horticultural Congress and Exhibition (IHC 2006), Seoul, Korea. p. 262.
- Pranamornkith, T., Mawson, A.J. and Heyes, J.A., 2005. Effect of CA and alternative postharvest treatments on quality of lime (Citrus latifolia Tanaka) fruit. In: Proceedings of the 9th International Controlled Atmosphere Research Conference, Michigan State University, ISHS, July 5–10, pp. 21–27.
Tel: +66 5391 7186