- M. Eng. (Chemical Engineering), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand (2003)
- B.S. (Industrial Chemistry) (First Class Hons.), Chiang Mai University, Thailand (2001)
- Utilization of biomaterial by-products
- Applications of bioactive compounds in foods
- Bio-composite films/Edible films and its application
- Biomaterial properties of foods
- Biosensor fabrication and applications
- Hakimi, N. F. S. M, and Homthawornchoo, W. (2018) Characterization of Rice Starch-Pectin Biodegradable Film Incorporated with Dragon Fruit Peel Extract, The Proceedings of the 20th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2018 (FIAC 2018), Creative Food for Future and Sustainability, 14-16 June 2018, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand, 494 – 507.
- Nguyễn T. Q. D., Pinijsuwan, S., and Homthawornchoo, W. (2017) Characterization of Centella asiatica extract-rice starch composite film and its antimicrobial property, The Proceedings of the 5th Biotechnology International Congress (BIC 2017), 6-8 September 2017, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand, 44 – 49.
- Saemue, M., Trisansri, W., and Homthawornchoo, W. (2017) Quality Characteristics and Storage Stability of Fresh Egg Noodles Infused with Green Tea Extract, The Proceedings of the 19th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2017 (FIAC 2017), Food Research and Innovation for Sustainable Global Prosperity, 16-18 June 2017, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand, 399 – 407.
- Mangmee, K., and Homthawornchoo, W., (2016) Antioxidant activity and physicochemical properties of rice starch-chitosan-based films containing green tea extract, Food and Applied Bioscience Journal, Vol. 4, Issue 3, p. 126-137.
- Wongpithak, K., Aomkaew, S. and Homthawornchoo, W. (2016) Development of Rice Starch-Gelatin Blended Film Incorporated with Butterfly Pea Flower (Clitoria ternatea L.) Extract, The Proceedings of the 18th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2016 (FIAC 2016), Food Research and Innovation for Sustainable Global Prosperity, 16-18 June 2016, at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand, 753-761.
- Homthawornchoo, W., Phurahong B., and Theppakorn, T., (2016) Effect of green tea extract on physicochemical and sensory properties of rice crackers (Khao Tan), The Proceedings of the International Conference on Food and Applied Bioscience (FAB2016) 2016 , 4-6 February, 2016,Chiang Mai, Thailand, p. 295-309.
Tel: +66 5391 6751