- Ph.D. (Food Science and Technology) (Emphasis in Sensory Science), University of California at Davis, USA (2013)
- B.S. (Food Science and Technology) (First Class Honor), Chiang Mai University, Thailand (2006)
- Sensory Properties of Foods and Beverages
- Food Choice, Food Preference and Consumer Behavior
- Sensory Evaluation in Quality Control and Product Development
- Applied Statistics (Multivariate Analysis) in Food and Consumer Research
- Sirimuangmoon, C. (2021). Preference mapping of pineapples grown in Chiang Rai with different cultivars and cultivation methods for Thai consumers living in Chiang Rai . Food and Applied Bioscience Journal, 9(3), 12-26.
- Techakanon, C.; Sirimuangmoon, C. 2020. The Effect of Pasteurization and Shelf Life on the Physicochemical, Microbiological, Antioxidant, and Sensory Properties of Rose Apple Cider during Cold Storage. Beverages, 6, 43.
- Sirimuangmoon, C. 2019. Preference Mapping of Mung Bean Sprouts and Sunflower Sprouts for Consumers living in Chiang Rai. Journal of Srinakharinwirot University, 11(21): 12-23.
- Sirimuangmoon, C. 2018. Comparison of sensory characteristics of mung bean sprouts and sunflower sprouts. Food and Applied Bioscience Journal 6 (Special), 28-44.
- Raksalam, M., Srisopha, W., and Sirimuangmoon, C. 2018. Development of soy yougurt drink fortified with quinoa and psyllum Husk. The Journal of KMUTNB, 28(2): 413-425.
- Guinard, J.X., Miller, A.D., Wong, T., Lee, S.M., Sirimuangmoon, C., Schaefer S.E., and Drescher G. 2016. Consumer acceptance of dishes in which beef has been partially substituted with mushrooms and sodium has been reduced. Appetite 105 (2016) 449-459.
- Sirimuangmoon, C. Japanese consumer acceptability of commercial rice from Japan and Thailand. Food and Applied Bioscience Journal, 2016, 4(2): 84–96.
- M., Mills, K., Wong, T., Drescher, G., Lee, S. M., Sirimuangmoon, C., Schaefer, S., Langstaff, S., Minor, B., and Guinard, J-X., 2014, Flavor-Enhancing Properties of Mushrooms in Meat-Based Dishes in Which Sodium Has Been Reduced and Meat Has Been Partially Substituted with Mushrooms. Journal of Food Science. 79(9): S1795-S1804.
- Kitsawad, K., Lee, S, M., Sirimuangmoon, C., and Guinard, J-X., 2012, Correlating sensory data and chemical markers of black-ripe olives for USDA inspectors, California Olive Committee Final and Interim Research Reports
- Lee, S, M., Sirimuangmoon, C., Kitsawad, K., Ferguson, L., and Guinard, J-X., 2011, Sensory characteristics and consumer acceptance of mechanically (canopy contact harvester)-harvested California black olives, Mechanical Olive Harvesting: Interim Report to California Olive Committee 2011, Annual Reports 2010-2011
List of Oral Presentation
- Sirimuangmoon, C. 2018. A Comparative Study of Sensory Characteristics on Pineapple Grown in Chiang Rai with Different Cultivars and Cultivation Methods. The 44th Congress on Science and Technology of Thailand (STT44). 29-31 October 2018. Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Center (BITEC), Thailand
- Sirimuangmoon, C. 2018. Preference Mapping of Mung Bean Sprouts and Sunflower Sprouts for Consumers living in Chiang Rai. Food innovation Asia Conference 2018 (FIAC2018). 14-16 June 2018. Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Center (BITEC), Thailand
List of Proceeding
- Sirimuangmoon, C. A Comparative study of sensory characteristics on pineapple grown in Chiang Rai with different cultivars and cultivation methods. Proceeding of the The 44th Congress on Science and Technology of Thailand (STT44), October 29-31, 2018, Bangkok, Thailand, p. 797-806.
- Liangpan, M., Intanu, K. and Sirimuangmoon, C. Development of Whole Wheat Bread from Wheat-jackfruit Seed Mixed Flour. Proceedings of the 18th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2016 (FIAC 2016), June 16-18, 2016, Bangkok, Thailand, p. 580-586.
- Sirimuangmoon, C., Lee, S., Guinard, J.X. and Miller, A.M. A Study of using Mushrooms as a plant-based alternative for a popular meat-based dish. Proceeding of the 6th International Conference on Fermentation Technology for Value Added Agricultural Products, July 29-31, 2015, KhonKaen, Thailand, p. 188-195.
Tel: +66 5391 7184 Fax: +66 5391 6737