- Ph.D. (Food Toxicology), University of Surrey, UK (2010)
- M.S. (Food Science and Technology), Chiangmai University, Thailand (2001)
- B.S. (Food Technology ), Khon Kaen University, Thailand (1997)
- Antimutagenicity of plant extracts
- Food toxicology and safety
- Food processing and development of health food product (in vitro and in vivo study)
- N. A. Amron and N. Konsue. 2018. Antioxidant capacity and nitrosation inhibition of cruciferous vegetable extracts. International Food Research Journal 25(1): 65 – 73.
- A.R. F. Ahmad, N. Konsue and C. Ioannides. 2018. Isothiocyanates and Xenobiotic Detoxification. [Epub ahead of print], Article DOI: 10.1002/mnfr.201700916.
- W. Muanghorn, N. Konsue H. Sham, Z. Othman, F. Mohamed, N. Mohd Noor N, N. Othman, N. S. S. Mohd Noor Akmal, N. Ahmad Fauzi, M. M. Packiamuthu Dewaprigam Solomen, A. F Abdull Razis. 2018. Effects of gamma irradiation on tropomyosin allergen, proximate composition and mineral elements in giant freshwater prawn (Macrobrachium rosenbergii). J Food Sci Technol. 55(5):1960-1965.
- A.R. F. Ahmad, A. Asvinidevi and N. Konsue. 2018. Glucosinolates and Isothiocyanates: Cancer Preventive Effects. In: Yahia E.M. ed. Fruit and Vegetable Phytochemicals: Chemistry and Human Health, 2 Volumes, 2nd Edition. Oxford: Wiley-Blackwell, 199-210.
- N. Jitman, K. Kaewcholkram and N. Konsue. 2017. Effect of Probiotic Strains and Maltodextrin on Quality of Probiotic Pineapple Juice Powder. Processing of the 6th Burapha University International Conference 2017. p 53-68. Bangsaen, Chonburi, Thailand: Burapha University.
- K. Puangkam, W. Muanghorm and N. Konsue. 2017. Stability of bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity of Thai cruciferous vegetables during in vitro digestion. Current Research in Nutrition and Food Science. 5(2): 100-108.
- C. Isani and N. Konsue. 2016. Effect of rice varieties and processing methods on physical characteristic and amylose content. Proceeding of 19th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2017. Bangkok, Thailand. 15-17 June 2017. p. 533-539.
- T. Phattanawiboon, S. Tanaka and N. Konsue. 2016. Immune enhancing effect of fermented noni products in vivo and in vitro. Proceeding of 18th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2016: innovative ASEAN food research towards the world. Bangkok, Thailand. 16-18 June 2016. p. 107-115.
- Raudhah, F. Kusnandar, N. Punbusayakul and N. Konsue. 2016. Development of Macroencapsulated Probiotic and Prebiotic Fortified Pineapple Yogurt. Proceeding of 18th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2016: innovative ASEAN food research towards the world. Bangkok, Thailand. 16-18 June 2016. p. 458-466.
- H.T. Nguyen and N. Konsue. 2016. Antimicrobial Activity of Isothiocyanate from Thai Cruciferous Vegetables. Proceeding of 18thFood Innovation Asia Conference 2016: innovative ASEAN food research towards the world. Bangkok, Thailand. 16-18 June 2016. p. 661-668.
- P. Uearreeloet and N. Konsue. 2016. Effect of gac fruit powder on quality and nitrosation activity of meat product. Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology and Food Sciences 6(2): 786-790.
- N. Konsue and A. R. F. Ahmad. 2016. Cytotoxicity of Gluconasturtiin and Its Derivative against MCF-7 and HepG2. KKU Sci. J. 44(2): 272-281.
- C. Ioannides and N. Konsue. 2015. A principal mechanism for the cancer chemopreventive activity of phenethyl isothiocyanate is modulation of carcinogen metabolism. Drug metabolism reviews. Early online 1-18.
- N. Konsue, S. Yimthiang and W. Kwanhian. 2015. Antibacterial activity of fresh and fermented Morinda citrifolia fruit juice. Proceeding of 17th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2015: innovative ASEAN food research towards the world. Bangkok, Thailand. 18-19 June 2015. p. 472-477.
- A.R. F. Ahmad, N. Konsue and C. Ioannides. 2015. Inhibitory effect of Phenethyl Isothiocyanate Against Benzo[a] Pyrene-Induced Rise in CYP1A1 mRNA and Apoprotein Levels as its Chemopreventive Properties. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention: APJCP 16(7):2679-83.
- T. Patthanawiboon and N. Konsue. 2014. Mutagenicity and/or Anti-mutagenicity of Noni and Noni Products by Ames test. Proceedings of 18th World Congress on Clinical Nutrition 2014:Agriculture, Food and Nutrition for Health and Wellness, Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand, pp.1-6.
- A. R. F. Ahmad, N.M. Noor and N. Konsue. 2014. Induction of epoxide hydrolase, glucuronosyl transferase, and sulfotransferase by phenethyl isothiocyanate in male Wistar albino rats. Biomed Res Int, 2014, Article 391528.
Tel: +66 5391 6750