- M.S. (Food Technology), Wageningen University , The Netherlands (2004)
- B.S. (Food Science and Technology ) , Chiang Mai University, Thailand (1992)
- Metabolomics in food sciences and nutrition studies
- Molecular properties and interactions of key food components within the food matrix during industrial processing
- Quality Assurance and new food product development
- Wongsa, P*., Phatikulrungsun, P. & Prathumthong , S.(2022). FT-IR characteristics, phenolic profiles and inhibitory potential against digestive enzymes of 25 herbal infusions. Scientific Reports.12:6631:1-11.
- Wongsa, P*., Khampa N., Horadee, S., Chaiwarith, J. & Rattanapanone.(2019).Quality and bioactive. compounds of blends of Arabica and Robusta spray-dried coffee.Food Chemistry.283(15),579-587.
- Wongsa, P*., Chaiwarith, J. Voranitikul, J., Chaiwongkhajorn, J., Rattanapanone, N, & Lanberg, R.(2019). Identification of Phenolic Compounds in Coloured Rice and Their Inhibitory Potential against α-Amylase. Chiang Mai Journal of Science. 46(4):672-682.
- Wongsa, P*., Khanpa, N., Horadee, S., Chaiwarith, J. & Rattanapanone, N. (2019).Quality and bioactive compounds of blends of Arabica and Robusta spray-dried coffee. Food Chemistry.283, 579-587.
- Wongsa, P*., Linberg, R. & Rattanapanone. (2018). Chemical Compositions and Metabolite Profiling of Rice Varieties from Chiang Rai Province, Thailand. Chiang Mai Journal of Science. 45(7), 2703-2714.
- Wongsa, P*., Spreer, W., Sruamsiri, P. & Müller, J. (2016). Allicin and total phenolic content and antioxidant activity in conventional and organic garlic. Acta Hort. 1125, 129-136.
- Wongsa, P*., Spreer, W., Sruamsiri, P. & Müller, J. (2016). Effect of drying methods on anti- oxidative potential of garlic (Allium sativum L.) Acta Hort. 1125, 209-214.
- Wongsa, P*., Chaiwarit, J. & Zamaludien, A. (2012). In vitro screening of phenolic compounds, potential inhibition against α-amylase and α-glucosidase of culinary herbs in Thailand. Food Chemistry.131, 964-971.
- Wongsa P*. (2011). Application of Consumer-driven Product Design for Development of a Passion Fruit Drink in Thailand: A. Case Study. In Using Food Sciences and Technology to improve nutrition and promote national development: selected case studies. Editors: Gordon Robertson & John Lupien. Available at http://iufost.org/selected-case-studies
- Khumhangsoong, J., Khamchalee, I., Jitta, P. & Wongsa, P.(2018).Development Functional Drink Powder From Wheatgrass. In proceedings: The 20 th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2018 (FIAC 2018) Creative Food for Future and Sustainability. 14-16 June 2018. Bangkok, Thailand
- Khongboriboon, I., Misala, S.& Wongsa, P.(2018).Development of High Protein Multigrain Snack by Mixing Corn,Job’s Tear and Red Kidney Bean. In proceedings : The 20th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2018 (FIAC 2018) Creative Food for Future and Sustainability .14-16 June 2018. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Chansawang, T., Rungrungrussamee, S. & Wongsa, P.(2017).Formulation and Microwave Baking Condition of Premix Thai Toddy Palm Cake. In proceedings : The 19 th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2017 (FIAC 2017) 15-17 June 2017. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Wongsa, P.,Chaiwarith, J., Voranitikul, J., Chaiwongkhajorn, J., Rattanapanone, N. &anberg, R.(2016) In proceedings: IUFoST 2016 –the 18th World Congress of Food Science and Technology. Dublin. Ireland.
- Wongsa, P. & Larsen, F.H(2016).NMR-based metabolite fingerprinting and multivariate analysis of rice (Oryza sativa L.). In proceedings: IUFoST 2016 –the 18th World Congress of Food Science and Technology. Dulin, Ireland.
Tel: +66 5391 6750