- M. Eng. (Chemical Engineering), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand (2003)
- B.S. (Industrial Chemistry) (First Class Hons.), Chiang Mai University, Thailand (2001)
- Plant-based foods
- Bio-composite films/Edible films
- Biomaterial properties of foods
- Utilization of biomaterial by-products
- Applications of bioactive compounds in foods/drinks
- Biosensors development and applications
- Muss-odee, P., Yodyoy, T., and Homthawornchoo, W. (2020) Physicochemical and Cooking Properties of the Rice Noodles as Affected by Green Banana Flour, The 32nd Annual Meeting of the Thai Society for Biotechnology and International Conference (TSB2020), Bio-circular-green biotechnology for new normal, 26-27 November 2020 Online Conference/ Bangkok, Thailand, 611 – 621.
- Sapnoy, N., Lhamo, T., and Homthawornchoo, W. (2020) Effects of pH on the Seal Strength, Physical, and Mechanical Properties of the Mung Bean (Vigna radiata) Protein Isolate Film, The 22nd Food Innovation Asia Conference 2020 (FIAC 2020), Future Food Innovation for Better Health and Wellness, 18-20 June 2020, Bangkok, Thailand, 415 – 422.
- Hakimi, N. F. S. M, and Homthawornchoo, W. (2018) Characterization of Rice Starch-Pectin Biodegradable Film Incorporated with Dragon Fruit Peel Extract, The Proceedings of the 20th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2018 (FIAC 2018), Creative Food for Future and Sustainability, 14-16 June 2018, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand, 494 – 507.
- Nguyễn T. Q. D., Pinijsuwan, S., and Homthawornchoo, W. (2017) Characterization of Centella asiatica extract-rice starch composite film and its antimicrobial property, The Proceedings of the 5th Biotechnology International Congress (BIC 2017), 6-8 September 2017, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand, 44 – 49.
- Saemue, M., Trisansri, W., and Homthawornchoo, W. (2017) Quality Characteristics and Storage Stability of Fresh Egg Noodles Infused with Green Tea Extract, The Proceedings of the 19th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2017 (FIAC 2017), Food Research and Innovation for Sustainable Global Prosperity, 16-18 June 2017, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), Thailand, 399 – 407.
- Mangmee, K., and Homthawornchoo, W., (2016) Antioxidant activity and physicochemical properties of rice starch-chitosan-based films containing green tea extract, Food and Applied Bioscience Journal, Vol. 4, Issue 3, p. 126-137.
- Homthawornchoo, W., Phurahong B., and Theppakorn, T., (2016) Effect of green tea extract on physicochemical and sensory properties of rice crackers (Khao Tan), The Proceedings of the International Conference on Food and Applied Bioscience (FAB2016) 2016, 4-6 February 2016, Chiang Mai, Thailand, p. 295-309.
Tel: +66 5391 6751