· D.Eng. (Food Engineering), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand (2014)
· M.Eng. (Food Engineering), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand (2008)
· B.Sc. (Fishery), Kasetsart University, Thailand (2006)
· Drying of food and biomaterials
· Non-destructive techniques for food quality evaluation
· Physical and engineering properties of food and biomaterials
· Packaging design for fresh produce transport and distribution
· Artificial neural network modeling
· Saengrayap, R., Tansakul, A. and Gauri S. Mittal, 2015, “Effect of Far-infrared Radiation Assisted Microwave-vacuum Drying on Drying Characteristics and Quality of Red Chilli”, Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol.52(5) pp. 2610-2621.
· Tansakul, A., Kantrong, H., Saengrayup, R. and Sura, P., 2012, “Thermophysical Properties of Papaya Puree”, International Journal of Food Properties, Vol.15(5) pp.1086-1100.
· Ogunsua, J., Saengrayap, R., Prahsarn, C. and Chaiwong, S. 2018. “Influence of Bunch Covers to Prevent Sunburn on Cavendish Banana in Summer Season in Northern of Thailand”, The International Conference on Food and Applied Bioscience 2018, Februrary 1-2 2018, Chaing Mai. 31-37.
· Ullah, H., Chaiwong, S. and Saengrayap, R. 2018. “Application of Image Analysis for Maturity Classification of ‘Phulae’ Pineapple”, The International Conference on Food and Applied Bioscience 2018, Februrary 1-2 2018, Chaing Mai. 60-66.
· Saengrayap, R., Boonlap, N. and Boonsorn, U., 2016, “Effect of Pre-treatment Methods on the Color Changes during Drying of Red Chilli (Capsicum frutescens L.)”, proceedings in 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering (ICCFE 2016), April 8th-9th, Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shijuku, Tokyo, Japan.
· Saengrayap, R., Tansakul, A. and Gauri S. Mittal, 2015, “Quality Evaluation of Chilli during Drying using Image Analysis and Artificial Neural Networks”, proceedings in International Congress on Engineering and Food (iCEF12), June 14th-18th, Québec City Convention Centre, Québec City, Canada.
· Saengrayap, R., Tansakul, A. and Gauri S. Mittal, 2014, “Use of Neural Network for Prediction Qualities of Dried Chilli Undergoing Far-infrared Assisted Microwave-vacuum Drying”, proceedings in the 16th Food Innovation Asia Conference 2014, June 12th-13th , BITEC Bangna, Bangkok, Thailand.
Tel: +66 5391 7186