Bachelor of Science Program in Agri-Food Logistics (2024)
A B.Sc. in Agri-Food Logistics (2024) aims to produce graduates who can integrate knowledge in science and technology with logistics management to add value and solve problems in the agri-food supply chain. This is to meet the needs of the agri-food industry in Thailand, which requires personnel with knowledge in both science and technology as well as management. Graduates of this program will have the skills to link the two disciplines to use in their work, the ability to work in a variety of settings, the ability to solve problems, and the ability to adapt to work in all sectors of the agri-food supply chain. In addition, the program also develops entrepreneurship skills for graduates, with knowledge and skills in business operations, management, and the creation of new businesses in agriculture and food, using knowledge in science and technology together with business management.
Open for the 2024 applicants at admission.mfu.ac.th
Program Learning Outcomes:
PLO 1: Apply concepts and theories in science and logistics management in the agri-food supply chain
PLO 2: Select technologies or processes to solve problems and improve efficiency in the agri-food supply chain
PLO 3: Use digital technologies to manage data, present, and communicate effectively
PLO 4: Comply with regulations, requirements, and international standards related to the agri-food supply chain
PLO 5: Demonstrate an integrated approach to science and logistics management to work in the agri-food supply chain sustainably
PLO 6: Demonstrate self-learning skills and be able to work in a multicultural society
1) B.Sc. in Agri-Food Logistics (4-year Program)
– Flexible to adjust the study plan to a 3.5-year duration
– Establishing a business while studying
– Networking opportunity & international internships
– Employability skills
2) B.Sc. in Agri-Food Logistics & B.B.A major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Dual Degree Program)
– Obtained 2 degrees within 4 years
– Integrating science & management skills for solving problems in agri-food supply chains
– Entrepreneurship & agri-food business management
– International internship opportunity
Dual Degree Program Structure:
Bachelor of Science Program in Postharvest Technology and Logistics (2019)
Program Learning Outcomes:
PLO 1: Shows professional ethics and morals, obeys the public rules, and shows public consciousness.
PLO 2: Demonstrates knowledge of postharvest technology and logistics management and their legislative requirements.
PLO 3: Shows ability to identify problems in agri-food supply chains and propose the potential solution based on postharvest technology and logistics management.
PLO 4: Show ability to work in an international organization or in a multicultural society.
PLO 5: Demonstrate the learning skills in the 21st century.
PLO 6: Shows employability skills required in the agri-food supply chain business.
1) B.Sc. Program in Postharvest Technology and Logistics
2) B.Sc. Program in Postharvest Technology and Logistics and B.B.A. major in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Dual Bachelor’s Degree)