· D.Eng. (Food Engineering), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand (2014)
· M.Eng. (Food Engineering), King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi, Thailand (2008)
· B.Sc. (Fishery), Kasetsart University, Thailand (2006)
· Non-destructive techniques for agricultural quality evaluation
· Physical and engineering properties of food and biomaterials
· Deep learning in agricultural
· Coffee processing and roasting
· Drying of food and biomaterials
· Rattanakaran, J., Saengrayap, R., Prahsarn, C., Kitazawa, H., and Chaiwong, S. 2021. “Application of Room Cooling and Thermal Insulation Materials to Maintain Quality of Okra during Storage and Transportation”. Horticulturae 7, 188. DOI: 10.3390/horticulturae7070188
· Chaiwong, S., Yoythaisong, P., Arwatchananukul, S., Aunsri, N., Tontiwattanakul, K., Trongsatitkul, T., Kitazawa, H., and Saengrayap, R. 2021. “Vibration damage in guava during simulated transportation assessed by digital image analysis using response surface methodology”. Postharvest Biology and Technology Vol.181, 111641. DOI: 10.1016/j.postharvbio.2021.111641
· Chaiwong, S., Saengrayap, R., Ogunsua. J.M., Kitazawa, H. and Prahsarn, C. 2021. “Performance of Different Bunch Cover Materials to Improve Quality of Cavendish Banana Cultivated during Winter and Summer in Thailand”. Agronomy. 11(3): 610. DOI: 10.3390/agronomy11030610
· Saengrayap, R., Chaiwong, S., and Rattanakaran, J. 2019. “Application of artificial neural network for ‘Cavendish’ banana maturity and chilling injury prediction”. Acta Horticulturae Vol.1245, pp. 29–34. DOI: 10.17660/actahortic.2019.1245.4
· Chaiwong, S., Saengrayap, R., and Prahsarn, C. 2019. “Effects of different materials for banana bunch covers during winter in Thailand”. Acta Horticulturae Vol.1245, pp.21–28. DOI: 10.17660/actahortic.2019.1245.3
· Kitazawa, H., Li, L., Hasegawa, N., Rattanakaran, J., and Saengrayap, R. 2018, “Evaluation of Shock-Proof Performance of New Cushioning System for Portable Packaging of Apples”. Environmental Control in Biology. Vol. 56, pp. 167–172. DOI: 10.2525/ecb.56.167
· Rattanakaran, J., Saengrayap, R., Prahsarn, C. and Chaiwong, S. 2018, “Application of Nonwoven as a Bunch Cover for Banana during Winter Season in Thailand”. Acta Horticulturae Vol.1210, pp. 35-42. DOI: 10.17660/actahortic.2018.1210.5
· Saengrayap, R. Rattanakaran, J., and Chaiwong S., 2018, “Maturity Prediction of Banana with Different Bunch Cover Materials using Artificial Neural Networks” Acta Horticulturae Vol.1210, pp. 213-220. DOI: 10.17660/actahortic.2018.1210.30
· Saengrayap, R., Tansakul, A. and Gauri S. Mittal, 2015, “Effect of Far-infrared Radiation Assisted Microwave-vacuum Drying on Drying Characteristics and Quality of Red Chilli”, Journal of Food Science and Technology, Vol.52(5) pp. 2610-2621. DOI: 10.1007/s13197-014-1352-4
· Tansakul, A., Kantrong, H., Saengrayup, R. and Sura, P., 2012, “Thermophysical Properties of Papaya Puree”, International Journal of Food Properties, Vol.15(5) pp.1086-1100. DOI: 10.1080/10942912.2010.513467
· Rattanakaran, J., Saengrayap, R., Prahsarn, C. and Chaiwong, S. 2020, “Model Development and Validation for Mass Loss Attributes of Okra under Dynamic Conditions”. International Conference on Food and Applied Bioscience (FAB2020), February 6-7, Chiangmai. 134-139.
· Ogunsua, J., Saengrayap, R., Ullah, H. and Chaiwong, S. 2019. “Application of artificial neural networks in the prediction of fruit damages and hand weight in Cavendish banana”, Journal of Food Science and Agricultural Technology. 5 (Spcl.Iss) pp. 140-145.
· Ogunsua, J., Saengrayap, R., Prahsarn, C. and Chaiwong, S. 2018. “Effect of Bunch Covers on Reducing Thrips Damage and Fruit Quality Enhancement of Cavendish Banana during Rainy Season in Thailand”, International Conference of Agriculture and Natural
Resources, April 26-28, Bangkok. 31-37.
· Ullah, H., Chaiwong, S. and Saengrayap, R. 2018. “Application of Image Analysis for Chilling Injury Evaluation of ‘Phulae’ Pineapple”, International Conference of Agriculture and Natural Resources, April 26-28, Bangkok. 60-66.
· Ogunsua, J., Saengrayap, R., Prahsarn, C. and Chaiwong, S. 2018. “Influence of Bunch Covers to Prevent Sunburn on Cavendish Banana in Summer Season in Northern of Thailand”, The International Conference on Food and Applied Bioscience 2018, Februrary 1-2 2018, Chaing Mai. 31-37.
· Ullah, H., Chaiwong, S. and Saengrayap, R. 2018. “Application of Image Analysis for Maturity Classification of ‘Phulae’ Pineapple”, The International Conference on Food and Applied Bioscience 2018, Februrary 1-2 2018, Chaing Mai. 60-66.
· Saengrayap, R., Boonlap, N. and Boonsorn, U., 2016, “Effect of Pre-treatment Methods on the Color Changes during Drying of Red Chilli (Capsicum frutescens L.)”, proceedings in 3rd International Conference on Chemical and Food Engineering (ICCFE 2016), April 8th-9th, Hotel Sunroute Plaza Shijuku, Tokyo, Japan. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/20166202009
· Saengrayap, R., Tansakul, A. and Gauri S. Mittal, 2015, “Quality Evaluation of Chilli during Drying using Image Analysis and Artificial Neural Networks”, proceedings in International Congress on Engineering and Food (iCEF12), June 14th-18th, Québec City Convention Centre, Québec City, Canada.
Tel: +66 5391 7186