Congratulations to six lectures from the school of Argo-Industry who obtained the seven published research articles under the SCOPUS index (Q1 to Q4) from June to August 2021.
1) Functioning tourism interpretation on consumer products at the tourist generating region through tea tourism
2) Postharvest UV-C Irradiation Influenced Cellular Structure, Jasmonic Acid Accumulation, and Resistance Against Green Mold Decay in Satsuma Mandarin Fruit (Citrus unshiu)
3) Changes in abscisic acid, antioxidant concentration and the activities of antioxidant enzymes in Japanese apricot (Prunus mume) under short-term anoxic storage conditions
4) Low intensity of high pressure processing increases extractable recovery of polyphenols and antioxidant activities of non-astringent persimmon fruit,
5) Glochidion littorale Leaf Extract Exhibits Neuroprotective Effects in Caenorhabditis elegans via DAF-16 Activation
6) Vibration damage in guava during simulated transportation assessed by digital image analysis using response surface methodology
7) Application of Room Cooling and Thermal Insulation Materials to Maintain Quality of Okra during Storage and Transportation.